Code Integration of Pendo, a tool for embedding contextual help in Jiffy.ai AUTOMATE.
PDF data Export/Import
The current export import only takes care of metadata. This enhancement will enable the PDF trained in any environment to be moved across to other
MS 365 Email Support
- The ability to browse, read, update, and send emails from the MS 365 supported email inbox has been added. The interactions happen with the help of Microsoft Graph APIs. As the existing support of EWS based interaction is deprecated, the new implementation of Graph based interactions will help in the continuous usage of Microsoft email automation.
- The integration covers the general mailboxes and shared mailboxes as well.
Bulk Invite Users
Facility to invite the users in bulk using a CSV file. This helps in onboarding a huge set of the users without going through the manual email invite process. After adding the users to the system, the user needs to be given access to the required Apps from the UI.
Stored Procedure: DB Node
- With the new enhancement, the user could run the stored procedures (a new operation) on the database node and get the results back to the product for automation purposes. This operation is supported for both MSSQL and Oracle databases.
- The procedures need to be written and saved on the DB server only.
- Removed the capturing of phone number during Tenant admin registration.
- De-identify the data on archival of the user by masking the data with ‘X’s.
- Upgrade to the latest secure versions of underlying software.
- Java (184.108.40.2065-b01)
- Python (3.7.9)
- Django (2.2.16)
- Support for the latest Postgres DB (12.4) has been added.
- The old and obsolete python packages has been removed.
- An option for Zoom in/out for PDF images in the PDF training screen has been added, it will help the user to verify the extracted data.
- Performance improvement: removed the document data and image from Doc reader output, by passing Fileserver id instead, which reduced the execution time of the Doc reader node.
- Introduced a new node named 'Document processing'. It contains a set of predefined commands for processing the documents. The node contains the predefined function for image extraction, data extraction using regular expression, search and find data in the document, merging two PDFs, splitting single PDF into multiple files, counting the page number in the document, etc.,
- For training screen: Loading image changed on demand load instead of loading all images at one time. This significantly improves the load time of large PDF’s on the preview screen.
- Improvements in automatic row marker prediction: Machine Learning Model enhanced to improve the prediction of row marker in invoice schema.
- Introduced Manual review button in document training for changing the status 'Manual intervention for review' this helps the users to change the status without approving the category.
- Introduced a new node handwritten recognition, provided 4 modes of operation for removing the handwritten content, converting handwritten content into text, extracting only handwritten content, and converting handwritten content into digital text.
- New Form enablement in presentation: This new feature enables the designer to control the form to be displayed when the business user click on the + (Add new row) button.
- The numbers in the KPI and the embedded table will be displayed in US format.
- Provision to delete a Form option on the Form settings screen has been provided.
- Facility to identify the mandatory fields on the Form by indicating it with an asterisk has been provided. Forms cannot be submitted without filling the mandatory field values.
- Enhancement on Form Settings for handling:
- Jiffy table migration
- Deleting columns
- The row limit on auto-population settings can be defined up to 10000 that gets displayed on the form for the auto populated fields.
- Provision for not defining any conditions to fetch all the lookup values if required for auto populated fields.
- Default values for Execution state - By default, the Execution state in the Jiffy table and Doc table will have the values as (New, In-progress, Completed).
- Multiline fields will span across the form and will display 3 rows in the field by default. Using the expand handle, the business user can expand this field to view the complete content or scroll within the control.
- Facility to have a contextual variable in forms for filtering the records based on the current user in auto-population settings has been provisioned.
Bot licensing time limit is reduced from 20 minutes to 3 minutes. If any bot is abruptly terminated, then user could start the bot in 3 minutes only.
- Update of the settings according to the UI/UX styles.
- The unused options has been removed.
- The new status Not yet active for the users who have not accepted the Jiffy invite has been added. This helps in differentiating the not active users with accepted but inactive users.
- Update of all the error messages in the Invite scenarios.
- The placeholders are added to capture the ML docker related host and port details and persist them to the database. These values will be picked by up the respective nodes to interact with the ML dockers.
All the client software components are renamed and the reference of JPopEye has been removed.
All the connector nodes are included in the export/import of the App.
Flow node is included in the export/import of the App.
- The search and filter options in the functions tab has been added.
- Passing arguments to the function is moved from the popup to steps in the actions tab.
- All the predefined functions have been categorized into below categories: Date, Document, Excel, File, General, Math, Table, Text, UI.
- The descriptions and variable descriptions for the predefined functions are updated.
- The connector related functions are made available in the other UI nodes.
- A suite of basic math functions to the predefined functions has been added. New functions added are Product, Divide, Quotient, Mod, List Sum, and List Product.
The user could create a task from the Task node in the design studio itself rather than going to the task listing page and then coming back to the canvas to select it.
- Defect fixes for Data grid and other elements.
- The user-friendly messages for the automation errors has been provided.
JIFFY Diagnostic tool
- Details in the error messages to help user troubleshoot/resolve the problem has been provided.
- All the connector related diagnostics are also added in the tool.
- The report matching the document guidelines has been formatted.
An option to view the uploaded XML and JSON Templates has been provided
Handle huge data input for Desktop Apps
The Task is in pending state if the task node is in the iteration mode has been fixed.
The expression mapping window has been made moveable to map the variables easily during the mapping. Data can be added for the KPI ribbon for CSVs containing integers.
The issue with the Jiffy Table opening with error after renaming it has been resolved.
Facility to import a default Presentation of an App has been provided.
The Add All button for adding all the columns from the Jiffy Table into the Presentation has been provided.
Error is thrown immediately in case of import from one server to another.
The connection leak in the Bot has been fixed. Due to this problem, the Bot does not respond if it runs continuously for long periods.
The deletion of the invites which are not accepted has be provisioned (Previously, they were archived).
Penetration testing defect has been addressed.
The error in Nested ruleset in Email Browser has been fixed.
DB row limit to be reflected without restart of the application.
Valid error messages for Excel macro failures have been provided.
The error messages in Chrome extension failure scenarios have been improved.
The UUID which is one of the default fields in jiffy table presentation card has been removed to get displayed in the presentation.
Presentation: facility to filter the records based on 'Today' option has been provided.
Ability to change the value of the Execution state when edited from presentations has been provided.
Ability to add/delete the attachment when edited from the presentations has been facilitated.
The Inline table columns can also be used in the Auto population setting and can be used to auto populate the values in the forms.
Column header and column values are aligned in the embedded table and dataset table views.
Provision to indicate that there are no records for the inline tables has been facilitated.
The Task Associated drop down field under the button settings tab in the form settings screen now displays the complete list of tasks of an App.
Upon using View button of inline table, the page is going blank.
Uploading the same file to image cell and attachment columns, the Image-cell file is
not getting saved.
Unable to add the migrated columns of the dataset in the existing/new presentation
Upon using View page for the column type Attachments, the page is going blank.
Some of the parameter names are displayed with name as strike-through text in the
validation settings window on the forms.
Last function for the 2nd last validation is not displayed if user scrolls to the bottom
of the validation settings window on the forms.
To have expanded view of all Inline tables of a table has not yet been implemented.
Using View icon of attachment column, a text message This table has no data is
displayed instead a proper message must be displayed.
Upon hovering on multiline column, extra scroll bar is coming, and the table is