Unlock Row node is used to unlock a row in Jiffy Table, based on the UUID passed to the node.
The UUID of the row to be unlocked is mapped to the node row-by-row using Datatable node.
Properties of Unlock Row Node
- Navigate to Properties and enter Name and Description.
- Select table to unlock the row from in the Select Table drop-down.
- Enable Continue on Failure options as required.
Result of Execution of Unlock Row Node
After executing the task, the Result of Execution window displays the following tabs:
- Input: The input variables that are mapped to the node are displayed.
- Output: The status of unlock action is displayed as Success and the message is displayed as Unlock row is successful for each row.
Click the Iteration # to see details of each row.
- Run Info: The information of the run such as Run ID, Sequence Number, Iteration ID, Iteration Start Time, Iteration End Time, Iteration Time (in seconds), and Total Node Execution Time (in seconds) are displayed.