The Clear Fileset node is used to delete the files in specified fileset.
Consider a task designed to maintain the Country Code, where files containing the Country Codes and Names are received in an email. The bot is expected to read the email and upload the file in a Fileset and remove unwanted files from it.
- Use the Email Browser node to read the email and download the attachment.
- Use the Upload Fileset node to upload the file to the Fileset.
- Use the Clear Fileset node to delete unwanted files from the Fileset.
Properties of Clear Fileset Node
- Click the Clear Fileset node. In the Properties tab, enter Name and Description.
- Enable Mark run Failure on Node Fail and Continue on Failure, options as required.
- Enable Bulk Delete option to delete all the files from the specified Fileset, if required.
- All filesets created for the App are displayed in Select Fileset drop-down. Select the fileset that contains the files to be deleted.
- If Bulk Delete option is disabled, select the filename to be deleted from the Select File drop-down.
Result of Execution in Clear Fileset Nodes
After executing task, Result of Execution window is displayed with the following tabs.
- Output: Execution status of the node is displayed.
- Run Info: The Run details are displayed. It includes Run ID, Sequence Number, Iteration ID, Iteration Start Time, Iteration End Time, and Iteration Time (in seconds), and Total Node Execution Time (in seconds).
Files are deleted from the specified Fileset.