Timer Node is used to introduce delays in between the nodes execution.
Properties of Timer Node
- Navigate to Properties and enter Name and Description.
- Enter the number of seconds to be delayed in (in Seconds)** field.
Result of Execution in Timer Node
After executing the task, the Result of Execution window displays the following tabs:
- Input: The set Delay (in Seconds) is displayed.
- Output: Execution status and delay (in seconds) are displayed.
- Run Info: The information of the run such as Run ID, Sequence Number, Iteration ID, Iteration Start Time, Iteration End Time, Iteration Time(in seconds), and Total Node Execution Time(in seconds) are displayed.