Delete Row node is used to delete a row in Jiffy Table, based on the UUID passed to the node.
The UUID of the row to be deleted is mapped to the node row-by-row using Datatable node.
Properties of Delete Row Node
- Navigate to Properties and enter the Name and Description.
- Select table to delete the row from in the Select Table drop-down.
- Enable Continue on Failure options as required.
Result of Execution of Delete Row Node
After executing the task, the Result of Execution window displays the following tabs:
- Input: The input variables that are mapped to the node are displayed.
- Output: The status of delete action is displayed as Success and the message is displayed as Delete row is successful for each row.
Click the Iteration # to see details of each row.
- Run Info: The information of the run such as Run ID, Sequence Number, Iteration ID, Iteration Start Time, Iteration End Time, Iteration Time (in seconds), and Total Node Execution Time (in seconds) are displayed.