The Data Nodes section contains the following nodes:
- Database: Database node is used to retrieve data from external Oracle,
PostgreSQL, MSSQL Databases by providing the required connection details in the configuration.
- Data Table: Data Table node is used to process transient table data received from nodes, such as Web UI node, DB node, Email Browser node, or Excel node.
- Dataset: Dataset node is used to retrieve data from datasets using specific query and store the data during task execution.
- Dataset Insert/Update: Dataset node Insert/Update node is used to insert, update, or delete data from Jiffy Table using a query.
- Jiffy Select: Jiffy Select node is used to retrieve data from Jiffy Table based on different conditions selected.
- Jiffy Insert/Update: Jiffy Insert/Update node is used to insert or update data in Jiffy Table.
- Unlock Row: Unlock Row node is used to unlock a row in Jiffy Table, based on the UUID passed to the node.
- Delete Row: Delete Row node is used to delete a row in Jiffy Table, based on the UUID passed to the node.