Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) is an open standard that allows identity providers (IdP) to pass authorization credentials to Jiffy Service Provider (SP).
Tenants configured with SAML Authentication can be used to enable web browser single sign-on (SSO).
This allows you to:
- Authenticate only once and gain access to separately secured systems without resubmitting credentials.
- Both JIFFY and SAML logins for the same tenant.
Ensure that IDP Metadata File is generated before proceeding.
- Select the SAML Authentication option and click the NEXT button.
A pop-up screen appears to upload IdP Metadata file to setup SAML Configuration.
- Upload the generated IdP metadata file and click the Next button. You will be redirected to Jiffy login page.
- Click the Login with SSO button in Jiffy login page.
You will be redirected to IdP login page (Ping Identity login page as per the example used here). Enter your IdP credentials and click the Sign On button.
Add SAML users
- Navigate to User Management console.
- Click the + icon and select SAML User.
- Enter the details of the user in the User Information section.
- Click the Add User button to add the SAML user.
Username must be same as the IdP username for SAML authentication.