The Developer Bots are provided to perform the following actions on the developer’s desktop:
- To familiarize any application using the Jiffy UILearn App
- To execute the tasks from design canvas (Trial Run).
- Bot Name: The Developer Bot name is the same as the Jiffy Username who is executing the task.
- Action buttons: The , , and icons that are provided against each Bot are in disabled state for Developer Bots.
- Status: The Status of the Developer Bots have the following values:
- At Rest: The Bot and the Windows services are started but no tasks are currently being executed.
- Running: The Bot and the Windows services are started. Tasks associated with the Bot are getting executed.
- Click the icon from the Taskbar.
Click the Start Developer Bot option.
In the Developer Bot dialog box that appears, specify the following details:
- Jiffy URL: This field is auto-populated with the URL of the Jiffy service running on the machine.
- Jiffy Username: Username of the user.
- Jiffy Password: Password of the user.
When the login credentials are authenticated the console window appears.
To stop the Bot, click the Stop Developer Bot option in the Bot Manager options.