Email nodes are used to browse emails, send emails and to perform certain actions on emails, such as read, forward, move to specified folder, etc.
- Email Browser: Email Browser node is used to browse an email based on the specified conditions.
- Email Actions: Email Actions node is used to perform actions on emails, such as update subject, move email to a specific folder, mark email as read, and mark email as unread based on the inputs provided.
- Email Sender: Email Sender node is used to send an email based on the inputs provided.
Security settings for Gmail
When using Gmail account, change the following security settings before validating the Email Configuration:
- Turn on Allow less secure apps.
- Log in to your Google Account.
- Navigate to Security > Less secure apps access.
- Click the Turn on access option and toggle the Allow less secure apps to ON.
- Disable the two-step verification for your Gmail account.
- Enable IMAP.
- Log in to your Gmail.
- Navigate to Settings > See All Settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP > IMAP Access.
- Click the Enable IMAP radio button to enable it. The Status must be IMAP is enabled.
- Manually authenticate the Gmail account.
- Navigate to Allow access to your Google account.
- Click the Continue button.
This is a one-time activity for Gmail.