Perform the following steps to stop the JIFFY.ai application whenever there is maintenance activity in the JIFFY.ai core server or application upgrades etc.
Log in to the JIFFY.ai core server and run the following command as a Root user to stop the NGINX.
- /opt/nginx/sbin/nginx -s stop
- ps -ef | grep nginx
Stop Elasticsearch/Kibana Cluster
- Navigate to the Jiffy installation folder.
- Change Directory into subfolder deps/elasticsearch.
- Run the following command as a root user.
Running instances of Elasticsearch and Kibana are down now.
- Run the following command to stop Elasticsearch Node1.
docker-compose stop node1
- Run the following command to stop Elasticsearch Node2.
docker-compose stop node2
- Run the following command to stop Kibana.
docker-compose stop kibana
- Run the following command to inspect services.
Stop Application-Level Services
Jiffy core services, such as stop/start Applications must be performed from jiffyapp-usr
Switch the user to JIFFY.ai app Linux user and run the following commands as JIFFY.ai app user to stop the Jiffy Application.
Stop Jiffy Application
- Switch the user to JIFFY.ai app Linux user and run the following commands as jiffy app user.
application stop all
- Run the following command to check whether all the JIFFY.ai services have stopped.
application status OR supervisorctl status
Stop Functionator Container
- Run the following command to stop Functionator Container.
docker stop jiffy-functionator
- Run the following command to check the status of Functionator Container.
docker ps -a