The G-Suite nodes enable the user to establish a connection from JIFFY.ai to different Google applications to perform various operations.
The following are the G-Suite nodes supported by JIFFY.ai:
- Google Docs: Google Docs is a free word processor offered by Google.
- Google Drive: Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service developed by Google.
- Google Sheets: Google Sheets is a free spreadsheet program offered by Google.
Prerequisites for G-Suite nodes
- Navigate to Google Cloud Console and create a new project.
- Create Service Account for the newly created project and create a key for the project. To know more, click here.
- Create a folder in your Google Drive and share the folder with the service account created.
Ensure that Editor access is given to the service account when you share the folder.
- In your machine, install the required packages to execute the Gsuite Functions. To install the packages:
- Open the command prompt.
- Execute the following command to change the directory to C:\jiffyservice\precompile\connector\requirements.
- Execute the following command to install the packages.
pip install -r gsuite.txt –user
If the command prompt is not recognizing pip, use the command C:\Python37\Scripts\pip install -r gsuite.txt.