UI components are used to save a set of commonly used UI events so that they can be reused across tasks.
- Click the icon on the Design Studio Page.
- Select the UI Components option to display the UI Components tab.
On a web page, if the LOG IN event comprising of two or more steps, are used across multiple tasks; create a UI component for LOG IN with relevant steps so that it can be reused across the tasks, instead of recording it each time.
Create UI Component
- Click the icon, to add a new UI Component.
Specify the following details in the Add UIComponent window.
- Name: Any appropriate name for further reference.
- App: All the applications created for the HyperApp are listed. Select the required application from the drop-down.
- Description: Give a brief description of the UI events.
Click the Save button.
All the UI Components created for the HyperApp are displayed in the UIComponents tab.
Edit UI Component
- Click the icon against the newly created UI Component.
- Click the + icon to add a new Variable.
- In the Action field, select the UI events to be reused, from the drop-down.
- Click the Save button.
All the UI Components created or edited in the HyperApp are displayed in the UIComponents tab.