The Connector nodes enable the user to establish a connection from JIFFY.ai to different applications to perform various operations.
The following are the Connector nodes supported by JIFFY.ai:
- AWS: Amazon Web Services is a subsidiary of Amazon that provides on-demand cloud computing platforms and APIs to individuals, companies, and governments, on a metered pay-as-you-go basis.
- Dropbox: Dropbox is an online file-sharing, storage, and collaboration service provider that caters to individual users as well as businesses.
- Jira: Jira is a proprietary issue tracking product developed by Atlassian that allows bug tracking and agile project management.
- MS Vision: Azure’s Computer Vision service provides developers with access to advanced algorithms that process images and return information, depending on the visual features required.
- Salesforce: Salesforce is a integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments, such as marketing, sales, commerce, and service in a single, shared view of every customer.
- Slack: Slack is essentially a chat room for the whole company, designed to replace email as the primary method of communication and sharing.
- Twilio: Twilio is a developer platform for communications. Twilio APIs allow the user to add capabilities, such as voice, video, and messaging to their applications.