Different types of nodes are clubbed together or used individually to automate a specific task. Each node has its own properties and functionalities.
Types Of Nodes
All the nodes available in JIFFY.ai are categorized into 8 types namely:
- Data Nodes: These nodes can be used to provide input/store/manipulate data for the tasks.
- Control Nodes: These nodes can be used for the basic decision-making process in the tasks.
- Components Node: This section contains only the Task node that allows the users to access and execute another task of the same App as a child task.
- UI Nodes: These nodes allow the user to automate UI screens of any application. For example, Web pages, Mainframe, SAP, Desktop based applications, etc.
- Email Nodes: These nodes are used to Browse emails, Send emails and to perform certain actions on Emails like Read, Forward, Move to specified folder, etc.
- Miscellaneous Nodes: A collection of different kinds of nodes that perform various generic actions like transferring files, generating a random number, setting a timer etc are available in this section.
- Cognitive Nodes: These nodes are used to perform various activities on filesets, datasets and process the data in Apache spark models.
- Document Processing: These nodes are used for processing Word, PDF, and Excel documents.
- Connectors: These nodes enable the user to establish a integration from JIFFY.ai to other external applications to perform various operations.