The Root Admin can modify the values of the existing global variables in the Server Settings screen.
Edit Server Settings
Default values for these fields are set during the installation. To change the values, do the following:
- Click on the icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Do the required modifications.
- Click on the SAVE button to save the modifications.
The following fields are displayed on the General panel of the Server Settings page.
- Default Polling Delay: Time delay after which the next child task is triggered upon the successful execution of the previous child task.
- Minimum Polling Delay: Minimum time delay after which the next child task is triggered upon the successful execution of the previous child task. This value is set to 15 seconds by default.
- Delay For Subtask: Default time for subtask node to trigger the next iteration when used in the task.
- DB Row Limit: Number of rows to fetch by default when a single query is executed.
- Password Min Length: Minimum length of the JIFFY.ai password.
- Max Login Attempts: Number of unsuccessful attempts to log in to JIFFY.ai after which the account gets locked.
- Make Password Mandatory:
- Toggle ON: Password is mandatory when configuring the execution bot.
- Toggle OFF: Password is optional when configuring the execution bot.
The following fields are displayed on the Email panel of the Server Settings screen.
- Host: Protocol to use for the email.
- Password: Password for the Email ID.
- To enter the password manually:
- Ensure the icon is in unlocked state .
- Enter the password.
- To select a Secure vault key as the password:
- Ensure the icon is in locked state .
- Select an existing secure key or add a secure key.
- Port: This is set based on the Email server being used. For example, Gmail - 587.
- User Name: The UserID created in the mail server to get email updates from the JIFFY.ai server. For example, admin or group mail ID.
- Use TLS:
- Toggle ON, to send the email through a secured channel (TLS).
- Toggle OFF, to send the email without using TLS.
Click the TEST CONNECTION button to test if connection is successful.