Facing an error ”500 Internal Server Error”, while executing the File Explorer Node.
This error can occur due to multiple reasons.
- Check if the folder that is used has required permissions. If not, provide full control access to the bot user.
Perform the following steps to provide full access.
- Go to the Properties of the folder that you are using.
- Navigate to the Security tab.
- Select the user and click the Edit button.
- Check the Full control checkbox and click the Apply button.
If the error persists, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.